Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Royal Housewarming Party!


Not too long ago, B & I moved into our new apartment. Naturally, I wanted to throw a housewarming and lucky me~, my déménage came just after the Royal Wedding. Inspired by the ridiculous hats, beautiful gowns and classy people, I cordially invited a group of my friends to my Royal Housewarming.

It was so lovely! B & I had trouble with our internet just before the party started, but we called our provider and eventually were streaming music (more on that later) and had everything all set out just in time.

The party was an absolute sucess! I have to admit, I was nervous to actually be the host because it was my first time not being an 'invitee' and instead the person who ensures everyone is enjoying themselves, but it went superbly well.

Here are some pictures from the night!


This was my 'hat'. Big bow with flower. It was huge!


This was Ree's oufit and fancy gloves. She looked so cute!



We had our white Christmas lights on the wall, adding a bit of soft light.


This is my friend BD's outfit. It was made of curtains and had a looong flowing train. She looked like Kate Middleton!


This is me, eating a brownie that someone made for the party. Also someone's drink.




Myself on the left and Ree on the right, lookin' cute and happy. <3




There were about 25 people in my little space, but it was comfy and fun and I must say, a very good time was had by all!

I'll be making another post in a sec about how to pull off a classy, impressive, aesthetically pleasing party for any occasion in a few days.

Hope your nights are as exciting as mine!


love and kisses,
letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment