Thursday, June 23, 2011

♥ things i love thursday ~ episode two! ♥


Seeing as it is now officially summer, everyone is starting to relax and enjoy their more frivolous sides. I feel like people are different due to the season. (I try to stay a constant but the winter blues always get me too.) But it is now the season of frolicking in the sand, getting up early to take in the day, swimming at midnight, wearing pretty dresses and overall enjoying life. Everyone's mood peaks a little when it is fabulous outside! So, keeping with the glorious weather, today's TiLT is going to be about my favorite summery things this week!


☀Wearing bright red 50's style bathingsuits ☀ The feeling when you jump as high as you can on a trampoline ☀ Wearing tank tops out - sans sweater! ☀ Letting your hair air dry after swimming ☀ Beginning your day`s adventure as early as you can ☀ The fair! ☀ Going on spontaneous roadtrips with your closest friends ☀ Staying up late in bed on a warm night reading a good book ☀ Staying up late in bed with your loved one - just talking ♥ ☀ Trying new fruity drinks ☀ Patio Parties ☀ Buying cute new workout clothes to inspire beach bodies ☀ Walking somewhere you could've driven, just because it's so nice out ☀ Getting ice cream on your nose ☀ Smoky nights you can't entirely remember ☀ Watching the perfect sunset ☀ Walking across the train bridge in my boyfriend's town & swimming in the rapids! (He tied a rope around my waist in case I got swept away: it saved my life!) ☀ Just lying in tall grass with my best friend ☀ CHINATOWN & PIKACHU SLIPPERS ☀ Trying new foods ☀ Trying foods you used to loved as a kid ☀ Exploring who you are ☀ Staying in my hometown with my family because all of my summer work/rehearsals are here. It's like a vacation from doing all the housework! ☀ New desktop for my laptop. ☀ Planning my 19th birthday! ☀ SIX FLAGS AMUSEMENT PARKS! ☀ planning a roadtrip with my best friends to the good old U S of A ☀ Lemonade! Seriously, there is NOTHING better on a hot day. Sooo refreshing ☀ Summer secrets ☀ Partying 'till the sunrise ☀ Partying 'till sunset!☀


I can't wait to share all of my summer finds, adventures & DIYs. Hope you're enjoying the swimsuit-season as much as I am!

love and kisses,
Elless♔

No comments:

Post a Comment