Wednesday, May 25, 2011

contouring, shapes, illamasqua, oh my!

I have been struggling to find something inspirational enough to get a quality post up, but just this morning, I have stumbled across it!

It's something big, I gotta say. It's changed makeup & fashion & STYLE in general for me. I've been looking it up and searching around for 4 hours now and I think it's safe to say:

TOXIC NATURE by Illamasqua has changed everything I ever knew about makeup.

Specifically, this picture right here.

The shading! The contouring! the way they make her face and features stand out!

She looks like a character of herself or an enhanced version of her own features.

What an amaaaaazing concept.


I'm super excited to start experiementing with this concept. So excited, in fact, that I am going to end this post early and go do that right now.


In other non-fashion news, I am expecting to be launching an indie-electro-punk side project. Veru hush hush, not even my boyfriend knows about it yet.

Stay tuned!

love and kisses,
Letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment