Wednesday, May 11, 2011

onepeices, red paint, royal housewarmings, oh my!

Today, I am feeling very bold. So bold, in fact, that I pulled out of my (new, walk-in) closet; a onepeice jumper, in a blue and beige small leopard print and gladiator shoes, and didn't even think twice before walking out the door.

I must admit, jumpsuits kind of scare me. They take confidence more than anything to pull off, and today, (with the help of brand ~spanking new makeup and my new pheromone-infused perfume [review coming soon~]), I feel like I can work it!

Today, B & I are going to buy some red & purple paint, red for bedroom - purple for living room, to spice up our walls with. We also need to pick up a futon eventually and some draperies to hang about for my Royal Housewarming, which will be occurring in T-8 days!

Stay tuned for some very exciting upcoming posts. At least, I'm excited~!

love & kisses,
Letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment