Monday, April 25, 2011

WOW~

I haven't posted in so very long! I've just been very, very busy with my off-line life and haven't gotten much time in to blog or read my feed or even waste time on facebook!

I've opened up thee editor in which I write my blogs countless times, only to be intimidated by the vast expanse of writing area and lack of previous posts. I'm not even at home as I write this; I'm at work a bit early, so I stole some time on the computer.

I've been up to a lot though. Here is the very brief rundown of my April.

MY APRIL CONSISTED OF,
  • getting a new job @ a sales place.
  • falling even more in love with my darlink
  • LOTS AND LOTS OF DIY!
  • finding old that my other job has given me more hours than I thought, and changing to my summer schedule
  • looking for apartments closer to my work (currently, the commute is about an hour or so!)
  • finding a PERFECT place! <3
  • packing up all of my belongings and sorting through what I need to keep
  • getting ready to move on MAY 1st! thats SIX DAYS!
  • daydreaming about what furniture and paint i will decor my apartemento with!
  • an interview for starbucks!
  • much, much more~~
Anyways, I don't have much time before work so I'll update later.

<3

hearts and kisses,
Letitia~~

No comments:

Post a Comment