Friday, April 1, 2011

april fool's, job interviews, budgies, oh my!

Good Morning, blogosphere!

Today, in less than two hours, I have a crazy-important job interview. I woke up early, chose my outfit and am now proceeding to freak out a little inside while I try to calm down. The interviewe seemed nice enough on the phone, so here's hoping he likes me as much in person. Wish me luck!

Also, Happy April Fools! For the past four years, I've pulled the same prank. Nobody in my family ever realizes when today comes around, so every year since grade 9, I tell them I'm pregnant. And everybody always forgets the date and flips out. But now, I figure, it's gotten predicatable.

So, I PUT IT ON FACEBOOK. Much laughter ensued.

Also, my budgie Tyson is the cutest thing in the world. He's my favourite thing in the world.

That's my little life-update. Now off to freak out over interview, calm self down, remember I have an interview & repeat process until the big moment.



xx,
letitia.

No comments:

Post a Comment