Thursday, March 31, 2011

♥ things i love thursday ~ episode one! ♥

I always love reading all of the TiLT posts that pop up all over the blogosphere, so I'm excited to finally start contributing my own!




♥ BIG things! ♥

♥ My life in movement! I might be getting a really great, high paying job with one of my friends soon. My interview is early tomorrow & I'm so, so excited.~ I've been looking for a new job for a month now. I'm currently a bartender and I absolutely adore my job and the people, but my employment ends when the girl I'm replacing comes back from maternity leave. I was applying furiously to fast food places, depanneurs, bars, receptionist postings, etc. So my surprise when I happened to take a taxi home last Saturday night and a man in the taxi recommended I apply to where he works! I was joking and talking with the people in the taxi and he said that my outgoing personality would be perfect for the job, and recommended to me the name of the place. Then, after I sent my CV to the HR department, they called me just as I was getting on a bus to have a quick phone interview. The man on the phone seemed like an awesome guy, and said he'd call me for a real interview & it's tomorrow! So nervous, but also, terribly exciting!~ :3

♥ The love of my life. My boyfriend, soulmate, matching & balancing personality, muse and the most interesting person I'll ever meet. AKA Benny. He always knows how to brighten my day and make my life my own epic love story. <3

♥ Losing weight. I've been making concious choices about food and exercise and I haven't felt this good in a long, long time! :) I'm excited to join the gym and have tons of energy to do all the crazy things I love to do! :)


♥ little things ♥

Doing hair masks. Cuddling in the morning. Re-connecting with old friends. Making new friends. Playing the Wii with my family. My new Tumblr skin. Changing my desktop background to pictures of people I love. Getting back into Polyvore. My Ray-Ban glasses. Wearing Kitty ears for no reason! Rushing and juust making the bus. My new-found love of muffins! Bugging my best friend about her boyfriend. French manicures. Playing Fallout: New Vegas even though I'm scared of first-person-shooters. Dr Jack M.D. Using crazy straws. Asian karaoke bars! Doing zombie makeup. (Scaring my mom with said zombie makeup! haha! <3) Game night. My new perfume. Going to America on a whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment