Monday, March 21, 2011

And so it begins...

Hello, blogosphere!

I have followed and read blogs for as long as I've had internet access. I've walked among the streets of the blogging world, learning and reading and laughing and loving my time here. I've always wanted to have my own place there one day and tried a few times, unsuccessfully. But this time, I think I'm on the right track. The blogosphere is something special, it's like going on a fantastic vacation: you love the place, you talk about it, you miss it when you're away, but you don't build a house there.

Well, today, this changes. Hello, fellow bloggers & blog readers of the world wide web! My name is Letitia, this is my blog, mew~ & I am moving in!~

Fashion is something I've always been passionate about. I'm an actress, singer, aspiring burlesque dancer & overall lover of beauty, so along the way I acquired a bit of knowledge about fashion, beauty, diy-ing and the entertainment industry. I am extremely excited to share what I know & my opinions with you.

As for the title, well, I love cats! They are suave, cute, classy and smart, which are all things I would like to be. So, mew~! (Also, pampered & act like kings/queens of the world! This isn't always a good thing, but are fun to indulge in once in a while.)

The purpose of this blog is to creatively get my mind out there. I will have a lot of tutorials, outfit posts, product reviews and a lot more. I will update often because I have a lot to say!


I can't wait to get going. Another post, coming your way soon!

mucho love,
letitia

No comments:

Post a Comment